So, first thing to piss me off, was stepdad. I didn’t call back a job I applied for, because I knew I didn’t get it. I got yelled at for it.
He’s been on my ass to pick up a second job for a while, and doesn’t understand how it’s hard for me because supposedly he was goddamn superman without aspergers or anxiety as a teenager.
Then, my siblings wouldn’t get off their kindles, so my stepdad declared tomorrow a ‘no-tech day’ (WTF?????).
then he turned to me as we were putting food on plates for dinner and said ‘guess what? You’re disconnected too.’ and fucking smirked. He continued with ‘unless you’re going out to find a job, and I mean getting in your car, talking face to face about getting a job.’ I almost cried while eating. Especially when he picked up my cup of Starbucks that I got earlier and went ‘where are you getting money for this stuff????’ HM. I DUNNO, MAYBE THE FACT THAT IT’S ALMOST MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY???? I GET MONEY FROM FAMILY???? (which, sadly enough, is usually given because they feel bad for me not having any money because stepdad insists on me paying for every fucking cent of my existence before having a damn penny of spending money.)
Now, like 10 minutes ago, my siblings said good night to me. My step dad gave them 15 seconds to come down stairs, say goodnight and go back up. My brother and sister fucking ran downstairs, bumped against me and said goodnight as they ran to go back upstairs because my stepdad was counting down.
I didn’t get an ‘i love you’ or decent hug from either of them because they were afraid of getting yelled at for not being upstairs before he got to zero.
- Espresso: Describe your usual morning routine.
- Decaf: Impersonate one of your friends.
- Macchiato: Name two things you think go well together and why.
- Latte: List three aspects of your personality that you love.
- Flat White: Confess the most recent crime you committed.
- Iced: Make the weirdest face you can.
- Cappuccino: Describe your ideal wedding.
- Drip: Post a photo of a stuffed animal you own.
- Mocha: Name one of your guilty pleasures.
- Doppio: List two of your dream travel locations and why.
- Black: Recall the worst insult you've ever received.
- Americano: Post a photo of your favorite outfit.
- Kopi: Describe an incident when you tried something new.
The graffiti reads: “I could only afford to buy a spray can and write: Happy birthday, son. I love you.”
That’s a ball pit I would take an extra hour in
do you ever have second-hand obsessions
like one of your friends is super obsessed with a thing so whenever you see something about it you’re like “YES THIS THING” but you’re not the one obsessed with it. they are. you know very little about this thing and yet it still excites you because it excites your friend
i know what i’m doing on the next party night
just reminding everyone i have an ask box
ever just film yourself singing along w/ songs for like half an hour